Planning to fly in India but don’t know how to check Vistara PNR status? Chances are, you’re not alone. With the number of domestic flights rising in India, the need for efficient flight tracking systems has become more important than ever. The good news is that keeping track of your flight with vistara pnr status isn’t as difficult as it seems. In this article, we’ll explain what exactly a PNR Status is, how to check it and other useful information about Vistara Airlines. We’ll look at all the information you need to know before and during your journey, so that everything goes off without a hitch and you get the most out of your travel experience. So let’s get started!
What is Vistara PNR Status?
When you make a booking for a flight with Vistara, you will be given a PNR or ‘Passenger Name Record’. This is a unique 10-digit code that identifies your booking. You can use this code to check the status of your booking online, either on the Vistara website or on one of the many third-party websites that offer this service.
The PNR status will tell you whether your booking is confirmed, waitlisted, or cancelled. It will also provide other important information such as the flight number, departure and arrival times, and the names of the passengers on the booking.
If your booking is confirmed, you will be given a seat number and can proceed to check in online or at the airport. If your booking is waitlisted, it means that there are not enough seats available on the flight to confirm your booking at this time. You may still be able to get a seat if someone cancels their booking or if there are any no-shows for the flight.
If your PNR status shows that your booking has been cancelled, it means that Vistara has cancelled your flight due to operational reasons such as weather conditions or aircraft maintenance. In this case, you will be entitled to a full refund of your ticket price.
How to Check in For a Vistara Flight
Assuming you have your PNR number handy, checking in for your Vistara flight is relatively simple.
1) Enter your PNR number on the Vistara website.
2) You will be directed to a page where you can select your seat and print out your boarding pass.
3) You can also check in via the Vistara mobile app. Simply enter your PNR number and select your seat. Your boarding pass will be stored electronically on your phone.
That’s all there is to it! Checking in for a Vistara flight is quick and easy, whether you do it online or through the mobile app.
What is the Baggage Allowance for Vistara Flights?
The baggage allowance for Vistara flights is 20kg for Economy Class and 30kg for Business Class. For excess baggage, there is a charge of INR 300 per kg.
How to Make a Vistara Booking
First and foremost, visit the Vistara website and log in to your account. If you don’t have an account yet, create one by providing the necessary information.
Once you’re logged in, click on the ‘Book Flight’ tab on the top menu bar. Enter your travel details such as the departure and arrival cities, dates, number of passengers, etc. Once you’ve entered all the required information, click on the ‘Search Flights’ button.
You will be redirected to a page with a list of all available flights. Choose the flight that best suits your needs and click on the ‘Select’ button next to it.
On the next page, you will be asked to choose your seat. Select your preferred seat from the seating map and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
On the following page, you will be asked to review your booking details before making the payment. Make sure that all the information is correct and then click on the ‘Pay Now’ button to proceed with the payment process.
Enter your payment details and click on the ‘Make Payment’ button to complete your booking. Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email with all your booking details.
What are the Different Classes Offered by Vistara?
The different classes offered by Vistara are as follows:
1. First Class: This is the highest class offered by Vistara and is available on select flights. It includes a private suite with a lie-flat bed, an in-seat massage service, gourmet cuisine, and wines from across the world.
2. Business Class: This is Vistara’s premium class and is available on all flights. It includes a lie-flat bed, gourmet cuisine, an in-seat massage service, and a wide selection of wines.
3. Premium Economy Class: This is Vistara’s economy class with added benefits and is available on all flights. It includes extra legroom, priority boarding, and enhanced in-flight services.
4. Economy Class: This is Vistara’s standard economy class and is available on all flights. It offers comfortable seating with basic in-flight services.
Conclusion It is essential to know your vistara pnr status before boarding a flight in India. Knowing how to check it, as well as when and why you should do so are all important pieces of information that can help make the booking process easier and more efficient. We hope this article has been helpful in giving you an understanding of the different aspects connected with checking your Vistara PNR status, such as where to find it, what it indicates, and how to use that information for planning your journey.