The website is one of the primary modes of interface with the audience no matter what business or brand it is. Your potential customers come to know about your business through the website. Content writing is the soul of a website and aids in providing authentic and ready-to-use information to the target audience.
For the transportation and the logistics industry trying to attract an audience, content writing is an excellent solution to promote their services. Here is a quick snapshot of the statistics to demonstrate why a transportation company would need to hire a website content writer.
- With emphatic and authentic content writing, logistics companies can expect the leads to grow by three times compared to traditional marketing at 60% lesser costs.
- Over 60% of online purchases emerge from the blogs
- Small businesses leveraging content writing are expected to get over 100% leads compared to those who do not.
- Transportation companies publishing over 15 posts each month get over 3 times more traffic than those who create fewer posts about two or three.
The data is an eye-opener to why transportation businesses look forward to marketing and website content writing services to accomplish their business goals.
Getting started with a content plan
Are you a transportation business, looking forward to walking out from the saturation of competitiveness? There is no denying that content is the primary platform to communicate with existing customers as well as prospects. Unfortunately, when it comes to website content, the one-size-fits-all approach is vague. That is why companies leverage a definite content writing plan to reach the target audience. Read on to know more.
1. Website content
The website content of a transportation and logistics business needs to focus on the brand itself, the solution, or the services you are offering, and place the keywords correctly. It is somewhat similar to blog writing and needs to attract the audience to explore your offerings. Typically, it represents the roadmap of your business and the services you offer. A professional content writing service ensures that the writing is devoid of distracting elements. Content writers play a vital role to make sure that your target group sticks to the website.
2. Content for social media
Not everyone knows how to write content for social media. With around 3 billion people accessing social media content, you cannot compromise the quality of content to be posted here. If you have followers on social media, chances are that they are already into what you offer. So, hire content writers to make sure that you engage your audience appropriately. Social media content generally needs to be trendy and keep up with the kind of people reading that content.
3. Writing blogs
When you need to promote your online business by attracting leads, let the newcomers apply the tricks. However, blog content should be informative and explore different aspects of your transportation business and never be promotional. It has been noted that companies posting more blogs get more traffic and leads compared to those who don’t.
Content writing for the transportation industry: key areas
Whether it is the website content or blog posts, the use of appropriate keywords is necessary to be found on the internet more easily. Here are a few aspects of content writing for the logistics industry:
- Using keywords boosts optimization and makes people come across your content through the search engines
- Focus on the phrases and words people are more likely to use when searching transportation companies and include them in your content.
- For videos, use appropriate keywords in the description and the title.
- Cross-promotion of content proves favorable for either side. So, try to find out whether a business would be interested to include links to your posts in their newsletters.
- Use tools to track content that received the maximum views and find out patterns based on them to generate ideas.
- Posting content in regular intervals is a successful technique to let your audience discover more about your business. Content Freelancing is among the best content writing services to hire to write blogs, social media posts, and articles to build a following.
Content writing is one of the successful strategies that businesses use to boost their audience level. To nail down your content marketing strategy, hire professional website content writing services and make a mark and let your brand soar amidst the challenges.