We live in a world where everything is uncertain. We saw the severity of the pandemic that broke out a few years ago. The virus hit all ages and genders, leaving many families in a state of trauma. Every Indian household tried to clean their house and maintain hygiene to save themselves as well as their loved ones. It became important for everyone to sanitize their house regularly to get rid of all the harmful microorganisms.
These microbes are not visible in our houses but adversely affect every aspect of human lives, especially the overall health of human beings. This is why it is important to keep your house clean every time. But how do we do this? How to get rid of microbes that are not visible to our eyes? CenturyPly understands your concern and brings you the latest technology called Keep furniture virus free. Read the article to learn more about this technology.
An Introduction to Virokill Technology
CenturyPly has introduced the latest technology, known as Virokill technology, after a series of tests and improvements. This is designed to kill approximately 99.9% of harmful bacteria, viruses, fungi, and other microbes.
Virokill technology is nano-particles that are infused in CenturyPly’s laminate sheets, plywood boards, and other products. As soon as these nanoparticles are planted in the ply sheets, it gains the ability to break down the viruses that land on them.
Moreover, you won’t have to compromise with the aesthetic and design of your house to ensure its safety as this technology is implanted in the decorative laminates too. This is a win-win situation for you where you can decorate your dream house the way you like it, and at the same time, you can also ensure hygiene in the house.
Reasons to Choose Virokill Technology for Your Home
Let’s take a look at different reasons which make CenturyPly products worth investing in.
- As already said, bacteria and viruses cause many health problems. With Virokill, you can kill approximately 99% of microbes keeping your environment safe all the time. It also saves you from various diseases that are caused by microbes, such as flu, food positioning, and many more.
- Designing a house takes a lot of stress and planning. Your one wrong decision will ruin the entire process. So, it is advisable to use CenturyPly’s materials as they are a one-time solution. Moreover, you will be assured about the hygiene of your house. This will enable you to focus on your house design.
- The plywood sheets and laminate sheets from CenturyPly are strong, durable, and carpenter-friendly.
- If you have kids, especially toddlers, it is important to get your house child-proof. Kids run into the house, and they keep touching everything. So, it is necessary to ensure hygiene, and what’s the better option other than Virokill?
- Everyone loves the perfect interior design of their houses. Do you think these perfect designs will always exist? Well, yes! With a layer of Virokill, the colors never fade off, and the shine never gets dull.
- It is not only about the safety of the home but the vibe and comfort that your house provides. This is only possible in a clean house.
Certifications of Virokill Technology
CenturyPly does not only claim to kill 99.99% of harmful microbes, but it is backed by certain certificates from different institutions. These certificates assure customers that the products with Virokill technology are trustworthy and safe to use in their homes.
This technology has been developed through stages of tests, research, and innovations. They have been tested in different laboratories. One of these laboratories was Biotech Testing Services, Mumbai. The technology was examined in the lab based on its antimicrobial and antibacterial properties. As per the standards of the lab, Virokill Technology was given a certificate.
It has also been tested as per International guidelines. The test results approve the ability of Virokill technology to keep your home safe and hygienic.
In a Nutshell
Over the past few years, we have learned the meaning of hygiene and how important it is to keep our homes and surroundings clean. Virokill technology is the latest innovation that helps you to keep your home clean and safe from harmful microorganisms.
Many ply sheet companies claim themselves to be enriched with Virokill technology, but CenturyPly stands different in the market as it provides the evidence and certifications to the customers to assure them. Therefore, it is a smart decision to invest in CenturyPly products. Whether it’s a piece of furniture or the interiors of the house, CenturyPly ensures safety and hygiene. Visit the official website of CenturyPly to know more!