Are you facing TurboTax error code 42015? If yes, then definitely going through this blog will be helpful for you. You can check out the steps and instructions that are explained in this blog to gather complete information and knowledge about the same. Users also witness issues like TurboTax error 42016, which could also be resolved by implementing the steps that are perfect for the error. However, for the ones who are facing the 42015 error, applying the below-mentioned steps would be beneficial.
How to fix TurboTax error code 42015?
There are plenty of ways in which you can fix TurboTax error code 42015. And if you are witnessing this issue, nothing could be better than going through the below-mentioned steps and instructions.
Fix Issues related to IE
- You must first try to reset your browser
- On Windows 7, you must click on start and then move to the control panel
- After that, you must click on the internet options
- And then click on the advanced tab
- Now, you must click on the reset button
- On Windows 8 and 10, you must click on the search option and then simply type internet options
- And then you should go to the advanced tab and then click on the reset option
You should now disable script debugging and error notifications
- First of all, you must move to the internet option Window
- Now, simply go to the advanced tab and then search for disable script debugging
- Now, you should put a checkmark on the radio button
- And then, you must uncheck the ‘display a notification about every script error.’
- Next, click on apply and then ok
- Now, simply reboot the pc
Do not forget to reinstall your Graphics Driver.
To fix this issue, you must simply reinstall your graphics driver. To do it,
- You must open your device manager and then locate the graphics driver
- Now, you should right-click the video card driver
- Then you must click on uninstall
- And then you should restart your computer
Try to Run Disk Cleanup
- You must take back up of your files
- Then, you must clear your cache
- And then you should reboot your computer
- Now, you must run the disk clean up
- And then, after opening your explorer window, right-click on the main directory
- Click on properties and then perform disk clean up
Now, you should try to reinstall Runtime Libraries
- You must uninstall the package just by going to the program and features option
- Then, you must find and highlight the Microsoft Visual C++ redistributable package
- You must then click on uninstall option and then try to reboot your computer
- At last, you must download the recent package from Microsoft and then install it
By executing the above-stated steps, you will be able to find ways to resolve TurboTax Error code 42015. Go through the steps so you will be able to fix all your issues. You can face any other TurboTax issues like Forgot TurboTax Password, how to change TurboTax Password etc. To get instant help you should know that how can i speak to a live person at Turbotax.