Laminates are referred to as the designer upper covering to any surface, whether it is your kitchen drawers, bedroom almirah, or living room wall paneling. They add luster and a glossy texture to your surfaces, making your home appear stylish and sophisticated. In terms of design, laminates offer a wide range of alternatives.
Many individuals, however, believe that adding elegance to our homes will cost more than they would normally be able to afford. That’s a myth, by the way. Depending on the product’s category and the seller you’re using to purchase it from. In comparison to solid surfaces, it has a lot of advantages. The following is a list of a few of them-
- Easy Installation
You’ve probably seen those renovations that take forever to paint and create solid surfaces. Thank God laminates have been created in this day and age. It’s quite simple to install these. Furthermore, it is superior to furniture options that require glue or nails for installation. However, because of interlocks, these decorative laminates are incredibly simple to deal with.
- Huge Variety
These laminates come in a large variety, depending on what would look best in your home. In addition, there are other kinds of laminates, including-
1) Matte Finish – As the name implies, the laminate has a matte appearance. These are resistant to dust and scratches.
2) Metallic – These laminates give your home a luxurious appearance. Additionally, they are only offered in a few colors, including gold, silver, and copper.
3) PVC Finish – Poly Vinyl Chloride finish is the third option. It is the material that is utilized to create pipes. This kind is typically put in kitchens and bathrooms, where there is a high likelihood of moisture buildup.
4) Gloss – Laminates that appear to be glossy are shiny. A mirror-like top coating is provided.
5) Texture – This lends a different beauty to your rooms and makes them appear deeper. However, it’s suggested against using this style in the kitchen because of the possibility of dirt.
6) Marble – The finished result resembles a marble building. However, many individuals believe that decorative material is distinct from Marble Finish Laminates. Marble is merely a type of decorative material.
- Prefinished Product
Because they are already finished when applied, laminates don’t require further finishing, like paints and wood. Additionally, they take a lot of time and occasionally don’t meet the needs of the customer. Overpainting and unfinished wood sides are one of the causes.
- Cheaper Than Wood
Because laminates are manufactured by cutting tiny pieces of wood, they are less harmful to the environment. However, they produce better finishing results than hardwood. It is of higher quality and, of course, more durable.
- Adios Allergies!
Laminates do not have any crevices or textures that can serve as a hideout for insects, dust, and bacteria. They are also the finest choice for kitchen because they are moisture-resistant.
- Stain Free
Assume you have a child at home. That’s the end of it. There is no way he will not be causing mischief by putting paint on the floor or colouring the walls. However, because the laminates are stain-proof, you may relax. You only need a damp cloth to clean it, and it will look as good as new.
One may depend on CenturyLaminates to find the best laminate. It is an Indian manufacturing corporation with connections all over the world and trading relations with more than 20 nations. All you have to do is conduct a laminates search on their website. Then you’re ready to go.
Through their website, you can easily get in touch with them and inquire about laminate pricing in India. Or can get in touch with them via phone or email. In addition, the company offers a seven-year warranty, bacterial and fungal protection, and color fastness. Lastly, use laminates to completely transform the appearance of your house and make it a masterpiece.